Hello There Macintosh User!
If you are getting this email you have sometime been a client of mine — Thank you for your past custom! Mr Mac Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mrmacbyronbay
I am now able to accept payment via
VISA or MasterCard Credit Cards
1. Quickflix Streaming Movies and TV: Yes your online movie watching can be legal! For $15 per month Quickflix offer unlimited movies and TV shows streamed right to your computer or iPad. You can also get DVDs delivered via snail mail. This sort of paid service will become more common in time and of course once the NBN comes on line (unless Tony Neanderthal Abbott cancels it). OK, now to browse their selection and see if everything is available… http://www.quickflix.com.au
2. ATO to Allow Macs: Finally after years of being 2nd class citizens according to the ATO, Macs users will be able to lodge our tax returns online. http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/government-it/tax-office-spends-52m-to-put-etax-on-mac-20130521-2jxwy.html
3. Check Your Website on the iPad: Does your website scale correctly on an iPad? Tablets sell more than regular computers these days so it helps if all those people can see your site correctly. http://ipadpeek.com
4. Online Bookings Page: MeetMe is a clever service allowing your clients to see your schedule and book themselves into a free space, all controlled by you of course! Apparently getting very popular. http://www.scheduleonce.com/meetme
5. Make Your Website Carbon Neutral for Free: Partly owned by the Danish government, this climate project offsets carbon created by your site’s hosting etc by sponsors and funds, creating projects globally. http://www.co2neutralwebsite.net
6. ixquick the World’s Most Private Search Engine: With the current furore over personal security you might like to switch to using this search engine, ixquick which doesn’t record any user data like Google and the others… https://ixquick.com/eng/
7. Centralise Your Video Watching: Instead of jumping from one video site to another (YouTube, Vimeo etc) do it all with Squrl’s attractive interface. Free. http://squrl.com
8. Almost Mind Mapping: Scapple isn’t quite mind-mapping software, they are attempting to enable non-linear idea connections much like the way we think. Free trial then $15. It might work for you…
9. Time Track Your Usage: Ever wondered how much time you spend on which applications? Time Sink tracks this data so you know what you have been doing and can create reports if required to prove to your boss that you were in Excel and not Facebook! Free trial then $5. http://manytricks.com/timesink
10. Items for Sale: Is a free service. If you want to list something for sale send me the full description/specifications and contact details.
11. A Reminder of My Rates: I charge $110 per hour including GST. No call-out fee or travel charge in the Byron Shire. Half hour minimum. Telephone support costs the same in 15 minute increments. Email support is still free! Please include plenty of detail in your email inquiries. Serving the Byron Macintosh community for over 12 years. Until next time, Thank you Tommi ;>)
Mr Macintosh Tom Hain http://www.mrmacintosh.com.au PO Box 1040 Byron Bay NSW 2481 6685 5504 041 840 8869