Hello There Macintosh User!
If you are getting this email you have sometime been a client of mine — Thank you for your past custom! Like the Mr Mac Facebook page for regular updates: https://www.facebook.com/mrmacbyronbay
I am now able to accept payment via VISA or MasterCard Credit Cards, with no surcharge
1. Mavericks On Older Computers: Having a few reports of Mavericks OS X 10.9 running quite slowly on older computers the answer seems to be to increase the RAM. Even 4GB doesn’t seems to be enough with older processors so if you have updated and are finding your Mac running slowly pop into Lightforce 66858796 who will pop a heap of RAM in for around $100-150. You want to have 8GB in there if possible. 2. iTranslate Voice: Turn your iPhone into a sci-fi voice translator for $2!! At that price its no-brainer… https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/itranslate-voice/id522626820?mt=8
3. iPhone to Mac transfer: If you want to get data off the iPhone onto the Mac but not via iTunes then this might be the go. You can view SMS messages as a text file and grab videos etc. $23. http://www.softwarebbs.com/wiki/IMacsoft_iPhone_to_Mac_Transfer
4. Better Audio Recording on i-Devices: This company start with a free app, then a 99c app and finally a $10 app with all the bells and whistles. Only buy the bits you like. http://imesart.com/products.php?pid=1
5. Mindmeld: Claiming to be better than SIRI — which shouldn’t be that hard — Mindmeld enables your iPhone to listen to the conversation you are having and suggest things that are relevant. Great concept. $4. http://www.fastcoexist.com/3025048/world-changing-ideas/what-if-your-phone-knew-what-you-wanted-before-you-asked?utm_source=facebook https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mindmeld-voice-assistant/id753378884
6. Mac Laptop Fan Control: A free way to control your cooling fan including temperature monitoring so you don’t get the fan racing needlessly and can speed it up if the machine is getting hot. But be careful!
7. HyperDock: Do you find the regular Dock limited? Then try this extended Dock and if you like it’s extra features pay $10 to keep going after the trial. http://hyperdock.bahoom.com
8. FolderToList: Sometimes a simple app is just what you need: FolderToList lets you create a list from a folder you select. Very handy…for a dollar. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/foldertolist/id497393515?mt=12
9. A Better Finder Rename: Although it’s $20 this app really gives complete control in renaming files and folders. If you have ever had to manually rename a heap of files then you will understand how great this app can be. http://www.publicspace.net/ABetterFinderRename/
10. Items for Sale: Is a free service. If you want to list something for sale send me the full description/specifications and contact details. 11. A Reminder of My Rates: I charge $110 per hour including GST. No call-out fee or travel charge in the Byron Shire. Half hour minimum. Telephone support costs the same in 15 minute increments. Email support is still free! Please include plenty of detail in your email inquiries. Serving the Byron Macintosh community for over 12 years. Until next time, Thank you Tommi ;>)